We are a global-health care leader with over 20 years of experience producing stabilized HOCL for a wide range of conditions. We are empathy-led and bring a relentless passion for healing with products that provide fast relief with virtually no side effects.
Changing lives for the better is more than business at Sonoma, it is a calling. The restorative power of our work helps wounds heal, diminishes discomfort, and provides the relief that countless patients have been longing for…from alleviating itch and pain to saving limbs - all while reintroducing people to a state of wellness and confidence.
Our products are born from rigorous science, teamwork, and a desire to significantly improve the life quality of the people we serve.
Our patented Microcyn® Technology uses naturally occurring Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) with our triple mode of action to provide anti-microbial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties when treating cuts, skin abrasions, and relieve minor skin irritations at home.
- FDA Accepted
- 99.99% reduction in 23 different microorganisms in 30 seconds
- Promotes healing through increased blood flow at the wound site
- Reduces inflammation, itching, and skin irritation
- Safe for all ages & skin types
- No alcohol, no iodine, no antibiotics, no steroids
As a cleanser, HOCl is a potent antimicrobial that is proven to kill 23 different microorganisms within 30 seconds. HOCl also breaks down biofilm formation which is recognized as a serious impediment to wound care and healing time.
In 2021, we expanded our prescription product line to offer over the counter products that can be used for a variety of healing purposes on a daily basis. Click here to view all of our over-the-counter products or review the list below.
- Reliefacyn Advanced Itch-Burn-Rash-Pain Relief Gel
- Regenacyn Advanced Scar Gel
- Ocucyn Eyelid and Eyelash Cleanser
- Rejuvacyn Advanced Skin Repair Cooling Mist
- Podiacyn Advanced Everyday Foot Care
- Microcyn OTC Advanced Wound and Skin Cleanser
- Pediacyn Advanced All-Natural Skin Care & First Aid for Children
OTC Product Highlights:
Regenacyn Advanced Scar Gel is uniquely formulated with all-natural hypochlorous acid (HOCl) and silicone to differentiate it from scar gels that only contain silicone. The combination of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) and silicone means that Regenacyn can be applied directly to wound sites, reducing inflammation and increasing blood flow, both of which assist the healing and recovery process.
Reliefacyn Advanced Pain Relief is accepted by the National Ezcema Assocation as a part of it's Seal of Acceptance program. You can learn more about Reliefacyn's approval on the National Ezcema Assocation's website.
Podiacyn Advanced Foot Care is great for everyday use to improve foot hygiene for conditions like Athlete's Foot and foot odors.